Re: [OM] planets, green, film, bracketing

Subject: Re: [OM] planets, green, film, bracketing
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 19:13:42 EDT
The cruise I went on had a very dark bow, if you looked skyward from there
you had no problems with light pollution. I recall it was so dark, you had to
pay attention to where you were walking or you could trip over something.

George S.

scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I wondered that about cruise ships. They've always been lit up like
Christmas trees when I've seen them at sea. A shame really, because there's
so much "added value" they could give passengers if they were not.

---
Scott Gomez