Re: [OM] Mix & match (also + wtb)

Subject: Re: [OM] Mix & match (also + wtb)
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 15:47:27 -0300
----- Original Message -----
From: Dave Dougherty <davdou@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2002 2:02 PM
Subject: Re: [OM] Mix & match

> I pared things down to 3 bodies recently; an OM-4t, OM-2 and OM-1.

I had five OM bodies, but solved some of the excess today by giving one of
them plus a couple lenses and a t20 to one of my sons. Glad to see it will
get some use. He's been using Olympus digital, so this will give him another
option.
My favorite these days is the OM2s loaded with slide film. I keep an OM10
loaded with Portra B&W400, and about 3 other cameras (another OM and a
couple rangefinders) loaded with various kinds of color neg film.
I don't have any two OM bodies the same. Guess I like to experiment, but
there would be definite advantages to having 2 the same, so might look for
another 2s someday.
Right now though, the next thing I 'need' is something to try MF. I'm
thinking a Yashicamat 124g. Any one have anything good to say bout these, or
have one for sale?
Wayne