[OM] OT help needed identifying a book

Subject: [OM] OT help needed identifying a book
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 22:50:31 +1000
Dear All,

Yesterday my wife bought me an old used book from a fete.  The book is
interesting in that it does not have a title page and looks as if it has
been custom bound or rebound.  Now for a description:

Each page is a bit bigger than A4 size containing a colour printed picture
sheet about A4 size glued along one edge to the page which is quite heavy
paper.  Under the picture is a description of the area represented by the
image, on the other side of the page is a "facts" section.

The first page is "Mission San Juan Capistrano, California", no description
of the photograph ,the other side of this page "Facts about the Missions of
California".

camera, lens and film (most of the photographs on 5" x 7" by the way), the
other side of this page "Facts about the Oregon Coast".

And so it continues with photographs of (mainly) various national parks
including a shot of Yosemite by Ansel Adams, Mount Shasta by Fred Bond,
Walpi Indian Village by Mike Roberts, etc.

Does anyone have any information they can add ?  Fire away with any
questions you might have.

Thanks,

...Wayne