[OM] ( OT ) ( OM) *manuele on *b*y again

Subject: [OM] ( OT ) ( OM) *manuele on *b*y again
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 18:11:11 +1200
Boris asked

>  Is this someone I should avoid?
> Thanks
> Boris
Yes Boris; he comes in various guises, but usually his products are
photographed against a yellow (some people call it green) background.

His descriptions are inflated, and so usually are his prices.

Others may have more to add; I've forgotten what else applies. I think items
have been wrongly depicted several times and he will not make required
corrections even when the errors are pointed out to him.

Brian