RE: [OM] Advice needed on old film !

Subject: RE: [OM] Advice needed on old film !
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 22:09:59 +0100
Hi,

Thanks for your help.  So, if I understand correctly, it is likely to be a
Print Film.  If we want it developed, can we send it to FCA ?  Do they still
exist ?? Will I get a film back if we send it to them ??!!

If not, will any standard C41 process work with this film ?

As always, the collective valuable advice of this list is gratefully
received.

Jon