[OM] Northwest gathering WAS: puyallup camera show & minor fang

Subject: [OM] Northwest gathering WAS: puyallup camera show & minor fang
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 19:45:01 -0700
John, and Jim T.

A Sunday would work well for me. I think it would be great to do a get
together this summer. Perhaps we can corrospond off list and get this
set up. Any other NW list members chime in as well. Once we have a date,
time, and location we can publish it to the list and invite anyone who
might be in the area to join us.

Jim Couch