Re: [OM] OM4-Ti and F208 flash - can someone help?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4-Ti and F208 flash - can someone help?
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 17:32:51 -0400
I haven't used a T-45, but I'd probably choose it over the F280. Just for
sheer power. It won't do the SuperFP flash mode, but did I mention it's
powerful? The F280 and the T-45 are different beasts, though. If I had a
choice of having one or the other as my only flash unit, the T-45 would win.

The F280 would be my choice over the T-20, being more powerful, and with the
flash head further from the lens. Both have a fixed flash head, so no
on-board bounce with either.

Just one guy's opinion.
-Mickey