[OM] WTB: Focusing rail and stage - lets give it another try.

Subject: [OM] WTB: Focusing rail and stage - lets give it another try.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 01:01:41 EDT
I am interested in finding an Olympus focusing rail and stage and would
either buy it or trade up or down for something Olympus/Zuiko that I have.
Some of the items which are available and that I would consider trading
include but or not limited to: 50mm f3.5 macro, 35 mm f2, 75-150mm zoom,
several OM bodies in the 1 and 2 series, T32 flash, Vivitar Macro flash 5000
ring flash & 25mm manual extension tube.  All is Olympus/zuiko unless
otherwise stated. This might give you some idea of what is available. Contact
me off list if you have the focusing rail and stage and either want to sell
it or trade for it.  If you don't see what you are interested in trading, let
me know I may have it.  If I don't find a seller or trader I will be having a
spring closet sale of some of my surplus in a few weeks.  Everything will be
offered to list prior to putting it on ebay.  The two items I'm looking for
have a new retail value of about $170-$180 and are still available.  Bill
Barber