[OM] 70-210 lens advice

Subject: [OM] 70-210 lens advice
From: "Grigorov, Boris" <BGrigorov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 12:36:12 -0400
Hi,
I need your advice on buying a lens.
I know a lot about the Zuiko 70-210 f/4.5-5.6, but not enough about the
Phoenix, Tamron and Tokina 70-210 f/4.5-5.6.  The Tamron is the one with
52mm filter ring (so is the Phoenix) and the part# is A59200.  The Tokina
has a 49 mm filter ring and the part# is SZX210NO.
I would like to know how do these lenses compare to the Zuiko.  I think my
heart is already set on it, but would like to see what is out there and what
my options are.
Thanks.
Boris