RE: [OM] puyallup camera show & minor fang

Subject: RE: [OM] puyallup camera show & minor fang
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 06:03:09 -0700
John...
My C*non toting friend and I did as well.  We arrived at about 11:15, and
after the slow wander up and down about two aisles, I looked at my phone (I
don't wear a watch...  me bad) and discovered that it was already 12:40.
Apologies for missing you.  You're in good company, though.  Was going to
meet another fellow there (he's a photographer for 'Homes for Sale', one of
those booklets you see at 7-elevens and supermarkets) and I wound up dissing
him as well.  None of us (even my C*non friend) found anything we couldn't
live without.  Congrats on your semi-Fang (or was it a hemidemisemiFang?).

Jim, hat in hand.