RE: [OM] TTL AUTO CONNECTOR T20

Subject: RE: [OM] TTL AUTO CONNECTOR T20
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 11:26:01 -0800
In the time I've been on the list (a bit more than a year) it seems to be
due to a number of reasons, two of which I've deduced (or seen direct
mention of):

1) The fact that readily available Zuikos for purchase tend to suck money
directly out of the pockets of the many Zuikoholics on this list (me
included) and

2) The fact that said auction site has been known to surf lists and web
pages and take action against people that they believe are in violation of
their user agreement. If you don't say the actual site name, their searches
are far less likely to catch it.

It's not so much commentary about the quality of the venue (althought's been
bandied about on occasion as well).

---
Scott Gomez