RE: [OM] OM-2n problem (shutter speed)

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-2n problem (shutter speed)
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 12:05:35 -0600
I've been told that this can be a lubrication problem but am not sure. I
know it is possible for old lubricants to gum up when sitting for long times
and it takes some motion to free it up. John or Clint should know if this is
the case with the OM-2N. Changing the battery is an easy thing to do for
starters. /jnm