[OM] FS: OM-2s offered for sale

Subject: [OM] FS: OM-2s offered for sale
From: Dick Locke <rlocke1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 10:56:58 -0500
Greetings,

I am offering a great "user" OM-2s.

I have 2 of these now; just got one back from John H. after a CLA and can't really justify keeping both. I have put several rolls of film throught the camera and they've all turned out great. Metering modes work and are accurate. Flash with T-32 & T-20 works fine. Worked great with my Winder 2.

Condition:  Ding on prism, moderate finish wear.  Has MD & all other covers.

Price: $139 plus $6 for insured shipping, MO or check (but may choose to hold until clears). Money back less shipping if you're not happy for any reason.

I'm dtl60 on E*bay if you want to check me out.

If you're interested, I'll be happy to answer any questions or take some pix to send you.

-Dick