Re: [OM] A Fang!

Subject: Re: [OM] A Fang!
From: "msparks@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <msparks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 01:30:40 -0400
> what's your ebay secret

No secret . . . I was looking at newly listed items in the "lenses" section.  I
took a work related call which lasted awhile, and then I just hit the F5 key.

This showed a bunch of new stuff, but. . . I was on the second page in, maybe
even the third.  So I saw earlier listings than someone who was on the first
page.  (I think . . .)

I'll report back when I get the item (a 38 macro).  I'm sure I'll need some
advice on how to use it.

Whew!

Morgan  (still in disbelief)