RE: [OM] Theft/loss insurance

Subject: RE: [OM] Theft/loss insurance
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 21:53:05 -0600
I insure all of my equipment that I carry in the field through Mutual of
Enumclaw with a rider on my homeowners policy. All perils are covered and
each listed item is insured for fixed value which I determine. They have
never asked for an independent assessment of value for anything. It's not
cheap but it gives me peace of mind to have the stuff covered. /jnm