Re: [OM] TOPE 9, the guessing who

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 9, the guessing who
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:11:50 -0700
At 03:25 PM 4/24/2002 -0700, you wrote:
Well, I haven't been on the list long enough to know too very much about many people's preferrences but I'll start it off, but won't name numbers.

Jim Caldwell jut blew his cover with his last post.
Stephen Scharf likely blew my cover with a comment on my entry.
Nobody but C.H. likely used an Oly Six III A.
Stephen Scharf is a CA race photographer with a new 2s who would be found out on Hwy. 1.
Richard Mann was just in Yosemite (where I'll be Sun-Wed).

Not me. I just submitted an entry but it may not be good enough. The 2nd roll has not been developed yet.

I'd guess Brain was the Kiwi of  'Toes of the hill take a briny dip'?
Winsor just took a cruise around the bottom of So. America, so I'd guess 'El Glaciar' is his.
Somehow 'Antelope Valley' makes me think of Scott Gomez?

If I had a better memory, several others would be clear.

Moose

// richard http://www.imagecraft.com
[ For technical support, please include all previous replies in your msgs. ]