Re: [OM] ( OM ) E-bay prices

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) E-bay prices
From: "Bryan Pilati" <bryan223@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 21:02:37 -0400
I'm starting to think that yall are just selling the same cameras and lens
to each other over and over again on ebay.  That's why there are so many
lenses and camera bodies, like 75-150mm....it's amazing.  And everything is
always in perfect condition, like the stuff was bought to sell 20 years
later instead of using it.  Even the original boxes are perfect.  :)~

Bryan Pilati
OM-2N