[OM] 40/2, BG! w/QA310

Subject: [OM] 40/2, BG! w/QA310
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 07:10:10 -0700
I received the 40/2 in the mail last Friday.  Lens is in really excellent
shape, and even arrived in the original box (going by current bay activity,
that's worth, what, say $70 by itself!!!!   <g>).

Seller has a BG1/QA310 with TTL auto cord in stated 'good' condition.
Predicated on the lens, I'd say that's conservative.  He's hoping to get
$120 for it.  If interested, let me know and I'll hook you up with the
gentleman.