RE: [OM] TOPE 9 - Another Definition of Landscape

Subject: RE: [OM] TOPE 9 - Another Definition of Landscape
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 14:59:31 +1000
> dreammoose [mailto:dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> I look back and see my words don't quite do justice to what
> I want to convey. Perhaps "Sense of Place" is the best I can
> do.

I think you have done fair justice to your thoughts, at least
as I see them. It's often quoted, but I'm reminded of the
quote by Gertrude Stein, "There is no there there", and how
these pictures convey exactly the opposite.

Thanks all, for inspiration and for taking us "there".

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz