Re: [OM] Gossen Lunasix 3. Light metre?

Subject: Re: [OM] Gossen Lunasix 3. Light metre?
From: Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:05:20 +1000 (EST)
 Yes, as it says here;
http://www.marquis-kyle.com.au/lunasixindex.htm
The meter is called the Lunasix 3 or alternatively the Luna Pro in other parts
of the world.
Following what other listees said about the meter, some said to see weather it
takes Mercury cells or not. I this mainly because of safety reasons or the
availabilty of such cells is rather limited these days due the array of
problems associated with Mercury?
Or maybe im completely wrong.
On the link;
http://www.marquis-kyle.com.au/lunasix06.htm
it states the Gossen takes Mallory PX 625, PX 13 or the Varta 7002 batteries.
Anything I should know? I will check at local stores for the availability of
these batteries in West Oz.
Cheers all,
Damo
  Note: forwarded message attached.