Re: [OM] Equipment for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Equipment for sale
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 17:59:22 EDT
What I was trying to get across was someone may just pop in here, claim to be
a longtime Olympus user/lover, cry about how they're "forced" to sell their
lovingly cared for gear because Olympus has abandoned them, and be gone
before the buyer gets the "Mint" gear in the mail. Face it, we're now
well-known around the 'net as rabid collectors/users, and someone may use the
Olympus announcement to unload some junk. Just trying to say "beware".

George S.

bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Gosh, that would be terrible, especially if they were selling at a
decent price. I'd HATE to have to look at all that equipment for
sale!