[OM] TOPE 9

Subject: [OM] TOPE 9
From: "Donald MacDonald" <Donald.MacDonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 22:52:27 +0100
This baby is getting way too big for me to adequately comment on all the
pics I'd like to individually using my dialup. Just in case I don't get
round to it, I have to say this is a great TOPE. Well done to all concerned.
And thanks to Olaf.

One thing I have been doing is raiding my Netscape cache and viewing the
images off-line, to better appreciate them and give each one a perusal
worthy of them.

In the course of doing this I have noticed that not a few benefit from a
little tweaking with the Levels tool in PhotoShop LE. Of course some of them
are not improved by this, and one or two are made less interesting. But it
has been instructive to see the results, and it may benefit those of us
struggling with our scanning technique to have a bash at it.

Apologies to anyone offended by my fiddling with their images. I'll zap 'em
all once I've had a good look and decided what I can say about them...

Donald (who is increasingly disappointed in his own effort...)

Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
www.bigmac1st.freeserve.co.uk