Re: [OM] F280 flash

Subject: Re: [OM] F280 flash
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 20:05:45 -0700
At 05:56 PM 4/18/2002 -0700, you wrote:
Several weeks ago I came across the manual for the F280, and realized why it
confuses everyone so badly. The manual is badly written, thoroughly confusing,
and downright misleading. So are the markings on the flash, which imply that
Super FP provides auto exposure, which it absolutely DOES NOT.

In the early 90s, I sold the F280, all the OM lens, and bought a Tamron 90/2.5 to keep the OM system around. Part of the reasons was the frustration I had w/ the F280. Now I have a number of lens, but no flash :-)

// richard http://www.imagecraft.com
[ For technical support, please include all previous replies in your msgs. ]