[OM] Tokina tripod mount for 80-200/2.8

Subject: [OM] Tokina tripod mount for 80-200/2.8
From: Rick <R.Adshead@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:25:55 -0400
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
I have the Tokina 80-200/2.8; also a great lens, and a bit lighter than the
Tamron. It has a very nice built-in tripod mount.
---------------------------------
I too have one of these Tokina 80-200/2.8 monsters and I love it, but I am
missing the tripod mount. Does anyone know where I might find one? I tried
trolling around the Tokina site but they now deal only with newer AF lenses
for the Wunderbricks.

I could care less how beat up it is as long as it works. In fact my lens,
that I got from KEH a few years ago as a "bargain" looks like it fell from a
moving car, but the glass is good and it works perfectly. I am even getting
a bigger left arm from holding it up. I shoot concerts and have watched many
a show through this lens.

Please let me know if there is a Tokina tripod mount lurking out there.

thanks,
Rick