[OM] Filters for protection

Subject: [OM] Filters for protection
From: "Andy Gilbert" <gilbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 01:10:08 +0100
I keep filters on everything all the time, since I dinged the filter thread
of a 35/F2.0 whilst attached to my first OM1.  Luckily the front element
escaped damage, but the repair cost me GBP25, at a time when the lens was
GBP127, and an OM1 was GBP199.  It took Olympus UK about a month, as well,
so it really hurt :(  I really liked that lens, which I was forced to sell
later, If anyone in the UK ever wants to sell one, please get in touch.

Andy Gilbert
Exeter
Devon
England