Re: [OM] (ot) 100 Voightlander 15mm lenses for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] (ot) 100 Voightlander 15mm lenses for sale
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 11:35:11 -0400
He's talking about the comparison of the 15/4.5 Voigtlander to the Zeiss 16/8 Hologon, even though he doesn't mention the Zeiss lens by name. The original M-mount Zeiss Hologon is $5-10,000, if you can find one. Most people have new ones converted from a Contax G2 mount to a Leica mount for a total of $2,500 or so.

IMO, there's really no choice. WHY would you not buy the 15/4.5 at $250, WITH a finder?

Skip