Re: [OM] Puyallup, Wa. camera show

Subject: Re: [OM] Puyallup, Wa. camera show
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 22:26:20 -0700 (PDT)
--- JTimpe7777@xxxxxxx wrote:
> John;
>
> I'll be there, albeit with a friend who's a
> C#nophile.  Last couple of years
> I've been it's been pretty slim pickins.  Found a
> great little shop in Auburn
> on my way home a couple of years ago, picked up a
> sweet 24mm they had...  was
> recently back in the shop (I found some other things
> in there for some fellow
> listees back then... a 500mm F8 amongst them), and
> they have zero, zip,
> nadda.  Say they won't any longer since Olympus
> discontinued the OM line.
> Seemed kind of silly to me.
>
> Jim
  Hi Jim, your right about the slim pickins. I go
anyway to swap lies with the vendors and rummage
through the 50cent and $1 junk boxes. I'll also have
friends in tow, a workmate and her husband who want to
get into photography as a hobby. If you make it lets
meet at noon at the concession stand, I'll be wearing
a kakhi photo vest and slurping coffee out of a blue
and white Olumpus mug.   John Robison