RE: [OM] Be prepared

Subject: RE: [OM] Be prepared
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 05:55:12 -0700
Watching the news reports of the 'fireworks' down there last night reminded
me of some of my thoughts immediately after visiting the metroplex back in
mid March...  I met some of the most wonderful people I'd ever met, and
couldn't help but wonder 'why do they choose to live here????'

Apologies to Gary, and all you other Texans.   I just don't understand, and
guess I probably never will.  For all I know, you look at a rusty duck like
myself and ask some of the same questions.

Jim
you don't have to shovel rain.