Re: [OM] Focusing Screen 2-13 on a OM-2(N)

Subject: Re: [OM] Focusing Screen 2-13 on a OM-2(N)
From: Frank Griffin <frankrad4@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:05:42 -0400
   The light has to pass through the screen to reach the sensor on the
OM-1.  The brighter screen will cause a meter error because of the
location of the sensor.  I have a 2-13 screen in my OM-1 that reads
correctly by making a few modifications.  I had to file the tab on the
2-13 screen to fit the frame in the OM-1 then  the meter was adjusted to
read correctly with a 2 series screen.
                                                          Frank