35 shift was Re: [OM] Zuiko 85mm f2

Subject: 35 shift was Re: [OM] Zuiko 85mm f2
From: "Stephan VAN DEN ZEGEL" <svandenzegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:00:36 +0200
yes... zuiko lenses live in clusters, gregarian and social life... for this
time, there are 3 clusters on *bay germany :
- a cluster of very aristocratic 35/shift lenses (3)
- a group of 50 1,4 silvernose...
- some very proletarian 50 1,8 mij
But as with elephants there are some lonesome individuals 500 mirror...
but the cheap 24 shift and 40/2 are rarer (usually they mate... so the
species is in danger...)

a new science is born zuiko-ethology
Stephan