Re: [OM] Re: 250 f2 was 50f a Fang?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: 250 f2 was 50f a Fang?
From: "Bryan Pilati" <bryan223@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 23:12:32 -0400
Who is the evilOne?

Bryan Pilati
OM-2N

----- Original Message -----
From: "Garth Wood" <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 12:50 PM

> At 09:23 AM 15/04/2002 -0700, you wrote:
> >Mike...Held a pristine one at the Camera Expo in Buena Park,CA yesterday.
> >dealer I know just picked it up about a week ago.  I believe he had it
> >priced at $2600 although I I was too busy being awed at the moment for it
> >register...Marty
>

> $2,600.00 U.S.?  That's damn near a Fang for *that* lens.  I paid
$2,900.00 U.S. for a pristine model off of the evilOne (closer to about
$3,150.00 U.S. by the time I factored in shipping and Revenue Canada's
"take"), and that was something of a steal.  You shoulda bought it and then
gotten Gary Schloss to help you write the marketing blurb to re-sell it on
the evilOne for a nice fat profit.  ;-)