Re: [OM] 180mm f2.8" saying:

Subject: Re: [OM] 180mm f2.8" saying:
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:46:19 -0600
At 04:51 PM 15/04/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>>      You have entirely too much time on your hands, too bad you don't use
>> it    constructively
>>
>> George S.
>
>Hee Hee.
>
>And after eight grueling years of working in IT, I wouldn't have it any
>other way. I love being a housewife! :-)

Me too.

'Cept, of course, I'm a "househusband."  Normally a good thing, but in the last
twelve hours, Edmonton's received 30 cm of heavy, wet snow, and there's another
ten or so on its way before Winter's finished kicking us one last time (I
hope!)...

...better get back out there and start shovelling again.  :-/

Garth