Re: [OM] 35RC review

Subject: Re: [OM] 35RC review
From: "Bart Kuik" <parlorinventor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:34:47 +0200
Nice! Original reviews are really cool to read! Especially to know how good
or bad the camera was at that time. I have (reprints of) the original Dutch
reviews of The OM1 and OM2 and OM1 with zoomlens and winder and a German
review of the OM4, and it's just plain funny to count the times the word
'revolutionary' was used at the time to mention things that are just normal
or long-gone by now :)

Bart