[OM] Re: auto everything

Subject: [OM] Re: auto everything
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 10:35:30 -0700

My provious point was that cameras are no longer designed for professional
photographers. They're designed for affluent amateurs. But if cameras were
designed after what pros really think they want, we would still be shooting
Rolleiflexes or Nikon SP's.

Bill Pearce

I don't think that is completely true unless I am the victim of magazine hype. Article after article I read talked about the Pros still carrying their packed away F models while they clicked and whirred away with their amateur automated models which "they were just trying out".
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?