Re: [OM] 180mm f2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] 180mm f2.8
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 08:54:03 EDT
Look, eBay's a public auction place, if you see something that you want,
don't wring your hands over "maybe a list member wants this item, perhaps I
shouldn't bid.." you can't be expected to learn all our eBay names, and even
if you did, most of us use sniping programs that bid in the last few seconds
of the auction anyway, and you won't see our interest in an item. If you do
happen to recognize a listee's name as a bidder, and you choose not to bid,
that's fine. That's your choice or not. There are no "rules."

George S.