Re: [OM] A suggestion for the list - was: Shiloh Reenactment Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] A suggestion for the list - was: Shiloh Reenactment Photos
From: Charles Sdunek <charles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 04:43:41 -0400

Ya know John,

You're absolutely right, and if I could find a camera club as good as this list, I would be there!

Charles

At 12:10 AM 4/12/02, you wrote:
This list is, simply, a Camera Club, just a different communication
methodology. I remember belonging to some back in the mists of time and
recall that one would walk in on meeting night to find several groups
discussing all sorts of topics. Some photographic, some not. So one could
simply choose. And I guess the same applies here.

Just my tuppence worth. (OK so I'm old!)
Regards,
John.