Re: [OM] (OM) Flash setup and Mirror reset

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Flash setup and Mirror reset
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 06:56:12 -0400
That's just because we're behind!

The F280 cannot be used in a multi-flash environment with a T series flash.
Just not supported. You can only use T-series together. The 5 pins are to
support SuperFP mode.

Can't help on the second question, other than they should all reset, so the
'first' one you describe just has a problem.

Also, I didn't think any of the OM-2S bodies came from the factory with
anything other than green -- so there is only one model.

Welcome to the list!

Tom