Re: [OM] [OT] A beautiful site

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] A beautiful site
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 16:57:59 -0700
on 4/9/02 3:00 AM, Tom Scales at tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Wait a minute. The Enterprise.  Age 7.
>
> Da** I'm old.
>
> I remember the moon landing clear as day.
>
> Tom

Somewhere I have a picture of the TV I took, of that first step... it was
upside down on the screen. I think I used my Minolta Autocord, black & white
film. I remember that 'one small step'. I wish we could spend more $$ on
space flight and less on military -- they have become intertwined but I
still think space is the place. I must have watched too much Star Trek over
the years...
--

Jim Brokaw