Re: [OM] [OT] A beautiful site

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] A beautiful site
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 10:32:48 +0100
Oh, what I'd give to see a real live Shuttle launch!  Can't believe you
didn't have a camera with you!

For those of us not lucky enough to live near a launch site, we can
still watch out for the Shuttle passing overhead as it orbits: check out
www.heavens-above.com and select your location for pass info.  Around
the time it docks with the International Space Station on Wednesday the
two will be easily visible, brighter than the brightest stars.

Roger