[OM] filters and lens sharpest apertures...

Subject: [OM] filters and lens sharpest apertures...
From: benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 11:22:10 +0300 (IDT)
In Israel I have to contend with very bright sun, much of the time. Sometimes I
put two polarizers together and adjust the light that way - it seems to work
very well for me, lots of control, etc...One polarizer  doesn't do much for me.
In general, though, I've given up on the higher speed color films due to grain
and lack of contrast.

Benson