Re: [OM] FS: 40/2, Vivitar S1

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: 40/2, Vivitar S1
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 14:28:08 -0800
Yup, there was Skip's FS image and I still wrote the wrong number. It's 67mm. That's big for a 28mm, but not all that big in general. Both the 18/3.5 and 300/4.5 take 72mm filters, my Tamron SP 80-200/2.8 is 77mm and I have several lenses that take 62 and 67mm filters.

Charles Sdunek wrote:

It does have a huge front element, doesnt it? Fortunately, it came with a tiffen polarizer on it... the most expensive filter I would likely ever use. I think it's 67mm.