[OM] [Fwd: Fw: STRICTLY PRIVATE!] - Africa connection! - WATCH OUT!!

Subject: [OM] [Fwd: Fw: STRICTLY PRIVATE!] - Africa connection! - WATCH OUT!!
From: "Jonathan tan" <jttlim@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 00:29:50 -0800
Hi LIsts,
I recieve the following in my company e-mail account.
It really spell 'crazy' to me but may not be to some.
It is definitely going to spoil your day if you believe in it.
Like what my teacher used to tell us :'There's a lot of sharks out there!'

Jonathan

> "Phya \(s\) Travel Service" <phya_sin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> <tan_tailim@xxxxxxxxx>Cc: <jttlim@xxxxxx>
> Fw: STRICTLY PRIVATE!Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 12:49:34 +0800

http://Game.37.com/  <--- Free Games
http://newJoke.com/   <---  J O K E S  ! ! !

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com