RE: [OM] TOPE 9: timelines

Subject: RE: [OM] TOPE 9: timelines
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 14:17:17 -0500
At 02:47 4/3/02, Olafo wrote:
Hi,

Seems like this anonimity period would be a good time for a guessing contest as to who shot each picture, with an appropiate prize (lens cap maybe?)
for the one who had the most correct....

Hey good idea! Am I allowed to enter the contest too? :)))

say choose 10 of the photos, from the regular TOPE submitters, with a list of 10 (or a few extra) names, to match up. But it might be a nightmare to set up. It would be a good reason for people to study past TOPE entries for clues. But I suppose this would
destroy some of the anonimity.

I'm not opposed to this at all (except for Olafo having an unfair advantage). ;-)

I put together some statistics in a spreadsheet about ADITL and TOPE participation that I'll post, perhaps later this evening. Teaser: There have been 162 participants in the ADITL and TOPE events, but only three of them have an entry in EVERY event: ADITL 1-3, *and* TOPE 1-8. Two more have an entry in every TOPE, but missed one or more ADITL.

-- John