RE: [OM] Another Group Print Swap Event?

Subject: RE: [OM] Another Group Print Swap Event?
From: "Robert R. Gries" <rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 09:18:10 -0600
Ah!  We must be long-lost twins, Skip!  I was having the same thought
this morning on the bus - I just haven't had the time to get around to
writing the e-mail.

As suggested previously, those who are interested in a summer solstice
exchange and who have not signed-up may e-mail me off list at:
rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx

The results from the winter exchange can be seen at:
http://www.nothingrhymeswithorange.com/gries/Asides/OM/xmas.htm

The format will again be one 8x10 (or euro equivalent) to be given to
another list member.  No two members will receive prints from each
other, and those who participated in the winter exchange will not get
prints from their respective senders either.

>From what I understand many went above and beyond the call of duty and
gave multiple prints, and in some cases even mouse pads! ;^)  There were
a few hitches, but I think that they have all been worked out?  If not
please feel free to contact me so that we can get it sorted out.

Any questions?  Feel free to e-mail me.  I will have the list posted
soon, (as well as personal e-mails) so that y'all may check your
enrollment.

Take care!

Bob

<snip>

Do we have another print swap planned?  (like the one at Christmas).  I
thought that the "group" had discussions about having two of these per
year.
  I for one would vote for another one around June 1st.

I'd be willing to do the management and image hosting, if Bob Gries is
overwhelmed.

Skip