Re: [OM] OT - print film types - reala, recomendations

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - print film types - reala, recomendations
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 23:17:41 +0800
I also use LS2000, with Reala, for me the dust removal is fine but the color
is very warm. You need some adjustment to make to close to the original. If
for portrait, the 160NC seems a good choice, it scan very well with the
LS2000, no special color adjustment is needed, the grain is very fine too.

C.H.Ling