Re: [OM] bargain bin

Subject: Re: [OM] bargain bin
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 08:15:56 EST
You're kidding us, right? There were other Zuikos in that box for $5 each and
you didn't buy them all??!!

We don't need no wise guy around here that has control over his buying
habits, do we?  I think I'll ask the TOPE police to start an investigation of
you, boy. You better run along and buy those other lenses real quick, y'hear?

George S.