[OM] (OT...kinda) Happy Easter Everyone!

Subject: [OM] (OT...kinda) Happy Easter Everyone!
From: acmeracer@xxxxxxxxx (Larry Lype)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 11:34:25 -0500 (EST)
  Hello Fellow Oly Users
<Off Topic Greeting>
I just wanted to take a minute and wish everyone here on the list a
Happy Easter.

<Oly content>
I have just got back my first two rolls of flm thru my black OM-1 That
John H. just rebuilt or me (Thanks John!!!) and they turned out ( with
my limited ability) great!
Might even try a landscape......maybe.

<suv (?) content>
My two primary OM transport vehicles, depending on where we are shooting
/ racing, are a Chevy High Top Conversion van and a  Class A Winnebago
Brave 18 footer (possibly heading toward AG Schnozz country in August
for a BIG $$$ race).....lots of OM stuff (and one slightly fulffy camera
operator and my "CDFO") fits very easily in both :-) Lucky for me, the
"CDFO" really enjoys both racing and Oly equipment.

Best Regards from Daytona Beach Fl.
Larry Lype

<OT again> its 82 degrees here @ 11:35 AM

Somedays it just dont pay to chew through the leather
restraints..............