[OM] FS: OM4 $250.00

Subject: [OM] FS: OM4 $250.00
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 08:52:41 -0500
I have for sale an OM4 that I bought off eBay from  Jim McBride last
year before I knew of this list. Just after getting it, I got a mint
OM4T from my father-in-law in exchange for a Leica R3, so I have not
even put a roll through it. Comes with a generic winder(single and
continuous) to cover the drive hole that does not have a cap for it.
Camera is in VG condition with some brassing on the all the usual
places, and quite a bit of paint off the film memo holder. TTL cap is
missing-you can get a new one from John H. or any other authorized tech
shop. Mter has the same one in it that it had when I got it from Jim. I
have checked it periodically, and it is still going strong, so no
circuit problems I would say.
Reason for selling? There is a mint one for twice the money that I have
my eye on. This guy takes great care of his equipment, and the collector
in me wants a perfect one even though it will take no better pictures
than this one.
Thanks for reading,
John