Re: [OM] Re: Adding flames to the TOPE fire....

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Adding flames to the TOPE fire....
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 11:49:11 -0500
At 11:14 PM 3/25/02 -0800, Stephen Scharf wrote:

The question here isn't whether I should or should not enter a photograph taken with a digital camera in the current Landscape TOPE, but the idea of the general acceptability for digital camera photos to be entered in TOPES? Your feedback will help me decide which photo to enter....that should pique your curiosity!

Hi Stephen,

I'm surprised that you're asking that question. As I remember, you accepted the responsibility of defining the List etiquette regarding digital cameras a couple of weeks ago.

PS:  Don't take offence - I'm just teasing you.  ;-)

BTW, it's not a controversial subject. Olaf has said several times that digital shots are welcome.

Later,
Johnny