[OM] Re: Canon 20-35 zoom

Subject: [OM] Re: Canon 20-35 zoom
From: Mike Spadafora <spadmike@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 09:25:09 -0700
Hi guys,

    Some of the guys were talking about the Canon 20-35 zoom, I had one up to a
couple of weeks ago with my F-1n and I got rid of it to finance my OM gear!  It
is too big and too slow!  I looked at a Olympus 28 f2 which is much smaller and
to me just as useful, unfortunately it sold before I could buy it!  I had to
settle on a 35f2 and a 28/2.8.  I think a 21/2 and a 35/2 would be much more
versatile and lighter, and way faster!   Besides, the close focusing of the
20-35 was to far!  My two cents worth.

Mike